1. Terms and conditions - Square Root Instagram competition. To participate in this competition, users must tag the supermarket they would most like to see Square Root for sale in on the appropriate Instagram Post, like the post and be following Square Root on Instagram (@squarerootldn).
Sharing the appropriate Instagram Post to the users story will count as a second entry to the competition.
This competition will run until 23:59 on Sunday 19th March 2023. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 11.59pm on 19th March, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) over except for Square Root London Limited employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
4. The prize consists of a £150 one way train ticket from London to Zurich, Switzerland and €10 to spend on Square Root at Migros, Switzerland or a £160 voucher to spend at squarerootsoda.com.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Square Root as to how you claim your prize.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Multiple entries per person will be accepted. To enter multiple times, the user can share the appropriate Instagram Post to their stories, tagging @squarerootldn or the user may post multiple comments on the appropriate Instagram Post tagging a different UK supermarket.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
15. The winner's name can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: Square Root London Limited, Unit D11 Leyton Industrial Village, London E10 7QP, after closure of the promotion.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to Square Root and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
17. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
18. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
19. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/