Hey Fizz Fam! An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Soda Jerk squad here as Head of Sales. If you think this sounds like your bottle of fizz, check out the job description below & get in touch!
Brief Outline of Responsibility:
The Head of Sales is responsible for developing our strategic sales plan, our sales team and driving business growth and sales expansion through the acquisition of new accounts as well as nurturing existing accounts with a particular focus on retail growth. It is a cross departmental role and plays a key part in liaising between Sales & Production.
We're looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years of experience in FMCG and experience in a senior sales role (National Account Manager as a minimum). This person should have experience of building and running a team and a proven track record winning national accounts. Drinks experience is not strictly necessary.
The Head of Sales is a member of the Senior Management Team & reports directly to the CEO & COO. There is scope for this role to grow into a sales or commercial director role.
Square Root is a rapidly growing soft drinks manufacturer & wholesaler based in East London. Having re-branded & moved facility in 2019 we are now well placed to expand rapidly in retail, hospitality and export markets. Our team of 15 is split into two main divisions – Sales & Production. The company is overseen by founders Robyn Simms (CEO) and Ed Taylor (COO).
Our sodas are made only using whole fresh fruit. We make our juices in-house from seasonal ingredients, to create extraordinary drinks with guaranteed quality and zero artificial additives.
- Drive business growth and expansions through securing new customer accounts.
- Develop our retail sales strategy and improve our strategic planning.
- Devise & implement an annual sales plan in order to hit our growth targets.
- Focus on building new wholesaler, distributor & national retail account relationships.
- Negotiate agreements & contracts with customers.
- Help to grow the Sales Team and devise & measure KPIs within the team.
- Produce Sales reports for the Senior Management Team & Board members including forecasting on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Represent the company at industry events, tastings, conferences, trade fairs and other events.
- Work closely with our Production & Logistics teams to ensure effective & efficient planning.
- Provide market feedback to the Senior Management Team regarding competitor offerings, industry trends & innovations.
- Working with the Senior Management team and other company staff and consultants on budgeting and planning.
We're offering a competitive salary (negotiable based on experience) + bonus.
Perks include: flexible working hours and location, quarterly team activities (currently held on Zoom), one free case of Square Root to send to anyone you like per month, shareable friends and family discount code on squarerootsoda.com and an annual training budget.
How to apply:
Please email over your CV and a note explaining why you think you're right for the role to email@example.com before April 2nd.
We also want to know the answer to this question: "If you could make any flavour of soda, what would that flavour be and why?"