Hey Fizz Fam! An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Soda Jerk squad here as Account Manager. If you think this sounds like your bottle of fizz, check out the job description below & get in touch!
Brief Outline of Responsibility:
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing our customer base by getting the most out of our current customers and finding new Certified Soda Stockists.
We're looking for someone with a highly motivated individual with a minimum of 1 years experience in FMCG in a similar role. In addition, this person should have a proven track record of exceeding expectations, enjoys meeting new people and is always looking for new opportunities to develop their sales and account management skills. Drinks experience is not strictly necessary.
The Account Manager is a member of the Sales Team & reports directly to the Head of Sales.
Square Root is a rapidly growing soft drinks manufacturer & wholesaler based in East London. Having re-branded & moved facility in 2019, we are now well placed to expand quickly in retail, hospitality and export markets. Our team of 15 is split into two main divisions – Sales & Production. The company is overseen by founders Robyn Simms (CEO) and Ed Taylor (COO).
Our sodas are made only using whole fresh fruit. We make our juices in-house from seasonal ingredients to create extraordinary drinks with guaranteed quality and zero artificial additives.
- Manage and drive distribution through our existing UK wholesale customer base – make sure to have all SKU's listed with marketing support in place. Go the extra mile with your top accounts increasing awareness and ROS.
- Engage with wholesale telesales teams and sales reps - reward best performers.
- Build a network of your key accounts and maintain customer relationships, keeping them engaged in our drinks and the Square Root story.
- Focus on improving ROS in venues and key targets that you have identified.
- Identify and help implement staff training & awareness at key accounts.
- Day-to-day responsibility for capturing orders.
- Use custom products, POS and marketing collateral (like free tickets to events, our wholesale mailers and digital brand packs etc.) at your disposal to help transform our customers into customers for life.
- Research and generate new leads and opportunities in line with the sales strategy, plan visits to potential customers, and follow up in an organised manner.
- Assisting the Sales Team with launches in new large customer accounts with in-venue visits and phone calls where appropriate.
- Report on all appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in a timely fashion to represent at the weekly sales meeting.
- Maintain and deliver sales incentives with key accounts to increase product sales in target venues.
- Liaise with the Sales & Marketing Teams on product releases, social media needs, sales strategy, customer highlights & copy needs etc.
- Assist with creating and organising launches and marketing campaigns for products in line with sales strategy and alongside the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Deliver and manage tastings, training and events with our customers.
- Represent Square Root at public and trade events and other suitable networking events where required.
- Arranging to meet key accounts at events Square Root are attending to foster brand loyalty.
We're offering £25 - 29,000 + a 20% OTE (total package £31,250 - 36,250).
Perks include: flexible working hours and location, team activities, a free case of Square Root to send to anyone you like each month, a shareable friends and family discount code for squarerootsoda.com and an annual training budget.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and a note explaining why you think you're the right Pop Pal for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 23rd of July.
We also want to know the answer to this question: "If you could make any flavour of soda, what would that flavour be and why?"